Monday, March 1, 2010

Old school

Over the weekend I was working on my office, finally getting it squared away and I came across my old Epson "Multimedia Storage Device," which is basically an external hard drive with a 3.5in screen on it. That could only store about 40-60 gigs of memory on it. Which at the time was amazing when your shooting with a D100 at 6.1 megapixel. You were able to put the Compact flash card right into the device and it would take about 20-30mins to copy a gig worth of memory.

I decided to plug it into my computer and started to look through the images that I saved to it and I used it as a digital portfolio at the same time to show clients. Most of these images are from 2004 to early 2006.





These three images I felt were some of the best images to represent my work when I first graduated college in 2005. I have to ask myself..what is my feeling about these images today. Would I have even taken these images...would they even make the cut by my standards today?

No comments:

Post a Comment